Wrangler 20B is pad or brush-propelled with battery power. Has all other features common to Wrangler 20's. Choice of 2 battery packs. Available in wheel driven battery powered, pad/brush assisted battery powered or cord electric.
Every Wrangler 20 model features a full 20" scrubbing path and rugged rotocast polyethylene body for long-term durability. And its "tank-over-tank" design improves balance and maintains maneuverability from job start to finish.
When productivity is key, Wrangler 20 is the mighty, mid-sized automatic scrubber for the job. Its large tank capacity is up to 40% greater than other 20" scrubbers, for fewer refills and greater productivity. Plus, its 32" swing squeegee with break-away feature and urethane squeegee blades means excellent pick-up on turns. In addition, its offset scrub head and squeegee provide excellent edge cleaning, even beneath shelving and overhangs.
Wrangler 20 is the ideal choice for retail stores, schools, hospitals, and other facilities with "tight" hallways, aisles, or lobbies that call for a mid-sized automatic scrubber.
- Tilt-up recovery tank gives easy access for battery charging, service, and filling solution tank.
- Tilt-up scrub head and standard clutch plate arrangement for easy brush and pad changes.
- Clear solution hose shows solution level at a glance; also doubles for quick emptying of unused solution.
- Built-in float shields vac motor from foam and moisture.
- Large dump hose for quick recovery tank emptying.
- Tool kit included; allows wet pick-up in hard-to-reach areas.
- Rugged polyethylene body is corrosion proof and withstands the toughest use.
- Scrub head, squeegee controls, and solution feed and shut off employ simple mechanical linkages for easy and reliable operation.
- Simplified design means fewer parts; fewer replacements.
- Powerful 3/4 HP gear motor provides aggressive cleaning performance.
- 3 stage vac motor (2 stage on Wrangler 20E) generates powerful suction for complete solution recovery.